Morning Dance Devotion
Soul Motion® Wednesday Morning ONLINE series via Zoom
8:45-9:45 am, Pacific Time, USA
* Pre-registration required*
Now accepting registration for Wednesday June 3rd
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE TAKING A PAUSE DURING THE WEEK OF MAY 25TH AND THERE WILL BE NO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 27TH
… share with your friends.
1) Upon payment via Paypal write your full name and email address.
2) You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of registration.
3) On the day of class you will receive another email with the zoom link, ID, and password 90 minutes before class begins. If you do not receive this link check your “Spam” and “Promotions” folders or email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register weekly for each class. Classes will be held on:
June 3 | June 10 | June 17 | June 24
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 27TH
What would it be like to start your day with dance?
Held without facilitation, Morning Dance Devotion is a unique way to meet and welcome the day. We start sinking into silence from 8:45 till 8:55am with a 10 minute sit. At 8:55am, the first notes of a music passage invite us into motion. A bell rings at 9:45 to end the session.
We can then enter the everyday dance being connected to ourselves and supported by our practice and community. Simple and profound.
Wake up! Show up! Sit! Dance!
We will use a platform called zoom. Join us with your computer, iPad, or mobile device and a good internet connection.
Zoom classes tips:
1) Speaker view and Grid/Gallery view – you can toggle between the two to see the difference. Grid view is recommended when we’re dancing, so we see and get inspired by each other.
2) The ability to MUTE AND UNMUTE – when you are on ‘mute’ it reduces feedback that can occur. It also means you can make as much noise as you want. The Host and co- hosts can mute and unmute everyone.
3) The ability to have your CAMERA OFF AND ON. Keep it on as it helps build connection. Your presence matters!
4) The CHAT feature – via the ‘Speech bubble’ icon in the bottom bar. If you are having technical problems, this is the place to go.
5) The ability to NAME YOURSELF if you haven’t already – click the three dots in your own window.
Thank you to the wider dance community for these tips